Cops Cycling for Survivors Foundation, Inc. is registered with the IRS as a not for profit 501(c)3. Donations made in which you do not receive any goods or services in return are tax deductible (please contact your tax professional for clarification). We do use a portion of our donated funds for administrative needs and ride expenses, but as much as we can give back to survivors or organizations supporting survivors, we do.
Sponsor your favorite cyclist or make a general donation:
** Click this link to go to the campaign page leaderboard!
Due to the settings on smart phones, tablets and iPads, they cannot be used to make online donations. Please use a laptop or desktop computer.
Mail in donation:
If you prefer to mail in a donation, please print the sponsor form that can be found on the Forms page. Fill out the bottom portion, detach and mail your check to the address on the bottom of the form.
WHERE YOUR DONATIONS GO - 2012 - 2016:
Recognizing our donors:
- $8,000 in line of duty death benefits to primary survivors
- $11,750 to Indiana COPS
- $6,750.00 to National COPS
- $600.00 to Illinois COPS
- $269.23 to the Police Unity Tour
- $2,500.00 to Project Blue Light Ceremony at the ILEA
- $8,500.00 to the Indiana Conservation Officers Organization to be split between the Thomas J. Deniston Memorial Scholarship and Karl E. Kelley Memorial Youth Camp, www.icoo.com
- $4,500.00 to the Jake Laird Memorial Fund, www.thejakelairdmemorialtourney.org
- $4,250.00 to the Sgt. Dan R. Starnes Memorial Scholarship, www.scholarselect.com/scholarships/12593-sergeant-dan-starnes-memorial-scholarship
- $4,250.00 to the Andrew P. Winzenread Scholarship Fund, www.indianasfinest.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53&Itemid=66
- $4,250.00 to the Trooper Patrick Flag Fund, www.indianasfinest.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109:flag-fund&catid=10:latest-news
- $4,250.00 to the Gary Dudley Memorial Scholarship Foundation, www.garysride.com/gary_004.htm
- $12,750.00 to the Tom & Bryan Foundation, split evenly between the scholarships in memory of Tom Roberts, Bryan Verkler and Jim Szuba, www.tomandbryanfoundation.com
- $4,250.00 to the Craig Blann Scholarship Fund
- $4,250.00 to the Richard T. Gaston Memorial Scholarship, www.gastontournament.com
- $4,250.00 to the Tom Cochran Memorial Scholarship Foundation, www.facebook.com/TomCochranMemorial
- $4,250.00 to the Jason Baker Spirit Award, www.heroesofpublicsafety.org, www.spea.iupui.edu/future/undergrad/admissions/scholarships.php
- $4,250.00 to the Cory R. Elson Scholarship, www.spea.iupui.edu/future/undergrad/admissions/scholarships.php
- $4,250.00 to the Robert C. Gillespie Memorial Scholarship, http://www.wbiw.com/local/archive/2012/07/robert-c-gillespie-honored-wit.php
- $4,250.00 to the Officer Paul Deguch Memorial Scholarship, http://cfsjc.org/scholarships/iusb-students/criminal-justice-majors/officer-paul-r-deguch-memorial-scholarship/
- $3,250.00 to the Calvin K-9 Fund in memory of Deputy Jacob Calvin, Tipton County Sheriff's Dept, http://tiptoncf.org/index.html
- $1,750.00 to the Nick Schultz Memorial Scholarship, http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/-live-love-give-scholarship-in-memory-of-nick-schultz/245830
- $3,250.00 to the Deputy Sarah Irene Haylett-Jones Memorial Scholarship/Fund, http://www.thedailyreporter.com/article/20100616/NEWS/306169967
- $3,000.00 to A Quilt for Mother's Tears - http://www.aquiltformotherstears.org/
- $2,500.00 to the Bartram Memorial Fund - http://www.bartrammemorial.com/
- $2,500.00 to the Patrolman Neil Thompson Memorial Scholarship, LaPorte County Sheriff's Dept.
- $2,750.00 to the Officer David S. Moore Foundation, www.davidsmoorefoundation.org.
- $60.00 direct survivor assitance
Donations and sponsorships are the heart of our fundraising efforts. As a way to honor those who support our organization, we have broken down donors into three tiers. See the Donors page for specific businesses and individuals who fall into these tiers.
- Gold donors have donated $1,000.00 or more.
- Silver donors have donated between $500.00 and $999.00.
- Bronze donors have donated between $250.00 and $499.00.